Getting Used to the Quarantine Fashion
It’s plain to see the intricacies caused by the novel coronavirus hitting every corner of the world. The severity of this pandemic has led to the issue of some stringent directives from governments all over, to ensure that the virus is contained and prevented to a very large extent. And that is why lately, people are trying to get used to working remotely and engaging in all sorts of home-based activities and/or hobbies to escape boredom or panic thoughts.
Truth be told, having to quarantine ourselves and adhere to the new normal (i.e. social-distancing) has to, some extent, paid off the stress of choking our necks with ties, enduring the heat that comes with wearing wigs and suits. The new fashion sense is being casually simple. Of course, staying home means you get to avoid the “corporate-wear stress”, the uniforms, heated scarfs, and wigs and enjoy the ease of wearing a simple T-shirt or blouse and a pair of shorts, skirt or sweat pants; basically, feeling comfy and free in your apparels.
Again, ladies can now take a break from making up their faces for close to 20 or 30 minutes behind the mirror, and slay at home using these simple make-up tricks:
- Start with a face primer or tinted moisturizer.
- Conceal dark circles and blemishes with a concealer.
- Apply foundation evenly using a make-up sponge.
- weep a soft eyeshadow color across each eyelid.
- Use an eyeliner (either pencil or liquid) to line the bottom of your eyes.
- Finally, use an old toothbrush to gently scrub away dead skin on and around the lip area, moisturize your lips with lip balm and then apply your gloss or any lip color of your choice.